Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- We advice our clients on transactions including: private M&A, joint ventures and startegic alliances and corporate restructuring.
- We have developed specivic knowledge concerning the corporate aspects of infrastucture projects and we carry out M& A work in the private sector.
- We provide assistance throughout the acquisition or disposal process, from the due diligence phase, the structuring of the transaction for legal and tax purposes, through to the final "closing" of the transaction, assisting them in negotiations, drafting of contractual documentation and in the implementation of any related agreements.
- We assist with mergers and acquisitions and corporate law whilst also dealing with regulatory and commercial legal issues.
- We provide sophisticated support to Indonesia and multinational corporations and investors on structuring, negotiating and implementing Indonesia private equity transactions.
- On all types of transactions: venture capital, growth capital, public to private, financing, build up transactions, disposais, recapitalizations.
- On all aspects of an investment: offer letters, due diligence, share purchase agreement and representations and warranties, shareholders'agreement, management package, loan agreements, documentation of securities issues.
Commercial Law and Complex Contracts
- Our lawyers act for clients on commercial law matters, such as distribution, advertising, electronic commerce, outsourcing, either by providing regular support or regarding the implementation of specific projects.
- Our lawyers are involved in the negotiation and drafting of complex contracts, in particular in the context of commercial partnerships, outsourcing transactions or the creation of promotion and distribution networks. We also assist our clients in the implementation of all contracts related to mergers and acquisitions (commercial or strategic partnerships, industrial or technical cooperation agreements).
Restructuring and Companies in Financial Difficulty
- We advice creditors or act on behalf of investors interested in taking over companies in financial difficulty or acquiring the assets of such companies, either prior to or after formal insolvency proceedings have begun.
- We also advice companies in financial difficulty on recovery plans, or assist their directors in relation to their personal liability. We also give advice to our corporate clients on the restructuring or downsizing of their Indonesia operations and on the renegotiation/ rescheduling of debts with banks or suppliers.
Regulatory and Compliance
- We assist our clients by: monitoring regulatory issues relating to specific industries, analyzing the applicable legislation and, where necessary, helping to implement tailored compliance plans, notably in relation to anti-corruption and money laundering rules.
- Our lawyers have in-depth knowledge of specific regulatory and public policy issues that impact our clients'activity in Indonesia, particularly in the areas of: media and telecom, financial services and insurance, climate change, clinical trials, data privacy, foreign investment in Indonesia.
We provide our clients with strategic and legal advice on the full range of corporate governance issues in particular:
- On the position of directors and officers and their remuneration packages;
- The running of corporate bodies;
- Directors and officers liability; and
- Compliance with Indonesia corporate law.
We assist companies -in all phases of the corporate life cycle: from assisting companies in formation and closely-held companies in early-stage capital raising, to helping copanies make their transaction to public status and advising on the requirements of public ownership, including those existing under the relevant securities disclosure laws and corporate governance rules.