Go to top
- We assist our clients by: monitoring regulatory issues relating to specific industries, analyzing the applicable legislation and, where necessary, helping to implement tailored compliance plans, notably in relation to anti-corruption and money laundering rules.
- Our lawyers have in-depth knowledge of specific regulatory and public policy issues that impact our clients'activity in Indonesia, particularly in the areas of: media and telecom, financial services and insurance, climate change, clinical trials, data privacy, foreign investment in Indonesia.
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolutions
- Antitrust, Competition and Economic Reguliation
- Bankin and Finance
- Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Commercial
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate